After “daytime version”, here’s my favorite night at Dalegubben Mountain Norway. This is the kind of photography that requires more energy, between hours of ascent, cold, rain, possible failures caused by weather.
Story: Every time about these photos and I ask myself the question, I was really in there to that Tent to “sleep” between the fjords and under the immensity of our galaxy?? I’m born inside an enthusiasm that makes me forget all this and brings me right to planning next night.
Gear & Custom Settings:
Panoramic of 25 shots
- 8 shot for foreground ,background, sky
- A shot for tent
- For foreground : 14mm, f4 , iso 3200 , 200 sec
- For background : 14mm, f4, iso 3200 , 180 sec
- sky: 14mm, f2,8 , iso 6000, 17 sec
- Tent: 14mm, f8 , iso 600, 15 sec
- Nikon D850 + Sigma 14-24 f/2,8